Workshop Series: HR + Talent Workshop
The Rosamond Gifford Zoo
Wednesday, Sept. 27th
9 am – 4 pm
Breakfast & Lunch included
Dr. Tiffanie Dillard
Avenir Consulting Partners
Meet Your Instructor
Tiffanie’s HR expertise draws on years of experience working in the trenches of the nonprofit sector as well as from her many degrees and certifications studying the latest research and trends in the field. Learn More
Under her guidance, you will learn evidence-based strategies to help improve employee recruitment, retention, and engagement.
- A deep dive on how the employment sector has evolved and what organizations now need to do in order to improve outcomes around seeking talent, improving retention, and calculating compensation with an understanding of the true costs of employee turnover.
- Templates and exercises to help plan succession, recruitment, development, and more.
- Guidance for how to implement HR into all departments of your agency, rather than having it operate as a separate office.
- Structured group discussions and an opportunity to submit personalized questions for review.
Registration does not guarantee a spot at the workshop. You will receive a confirmation email once we have had time to review your submission.
Capacity: A maximum of two members per organization may attend.
Eligibility: Participating organizations must have the following:
- A 501(c)3 nonprofit status
- At least 1 paid full time staff member